A short cycle of poems in dialogue with photographs about an intercontinental love affair, available in multiple formats:
- View on Issuu (or via their embedded reader, above).
- Download the PDF.
- Download the MP3 of a reading by the author (or listen along in Issuu).
- Order a print copy (I recommend the glossy paperback option, medium size, but the magazine and hardcover formats are fine, too).
- Download the iBook (includes audio and video; requires iPad, iPhone or iPod touch).
And last but certainly not least,
- Watch a film based on the cycle by the Belgian artist Swoon, with a reading by American poet Nic Sebastian (also embedded below).
The poems first appeared at Via Negativa (1-10, 11, 12), and I also blogged about making the e-book and my reactions to the film. Nic blogged about Twelve Simple Songs as an example of multi-format poetry publishing, and Swoon posted some process notes to his blog.
(5/25/13) Read the review at Love During Wartime.